D4jsp
Hello, and Welcome to D4jsp!

It appears you are not logged in yet. If you have an existing account use the Log In button below. If you have not created an account yet, please do so! It only takes a few moments, and you will be given access to many other features not available to guests! Sign up to see what there is!

Also, Advertisements have been removed for registered members.
D4jsp
Hello, and Welcome to D4jsp!

It appears you are not logged in yet. If you have an existing account use the Log In button below. If you have not created an account yet, please do so! It only takes a few moments, and you will be given access to many other features not available to guests! Sign up to see what there is!

Also, Advertisements have been removed for registered members.
D4jsp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

PlayStation 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nousername

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 8:57 pm

Does anyone have one?

Worth buying? 

Let me know! 
I was thinking about getting one, but I wanted to hear what other people think about it.
Back to top Go down
BatmanTheGamer
BatmanTheGamer

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 9:15 pm

I was in Game today and they had a Xbox one out and it looked sweet Thumbs up Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
nousername

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 EmptyFri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 am

I used to have an Xbox 360 a ling time ago.

Go the RROD so many times I've given up on Xbox consoles. lol

Maybe I'll go and check one out today.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Adam

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 10:48 am

not yet Sad
Back to top Go down
TRASHBOAT
TRASHBOAT

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:06 pm

www.Techradar.com/us/news/gaming/consoles/ps4-vs-xbox-720-which-is-better-1127315  preview on the two systems

this a partially copy of the p/review
Does Sony score with 8GB GDDR5 RAM?
One of the most impressive things about the PS4 specs has been its use of 8GB GDDR5 RAM.
Microsoft unveiled the Xbox One to have 8GB RAM as well, but it's DDR3 memory variety.
That may mean more to game developers in the long run as opposed to gamers themselves right now, but it's still an interesting choice for the Xbox One.
Further complicating this memory game is the fact that each console requires a portion of the RAM to run the operating system.
PS4 reserves up to 3.5GB of memory for the OS, leaving developers with 4.5GB, according to documentation. They can sometimes access an extra 1GB of "flexible" memory when it's available, but it's not guaranteed.
Xbox One's "guaranteed memory" amounts to a slightly higher 5GB for developers, as the OS takes up 3GB, which probably doesn't make up for the DDR3 memory usage for most developers.

Indie games
Here's another split decision: Sony got out in front by supporting independent game developers, attracting names like Supergiant Games, Red Barrels Studio, and Young Horses at the time of its E3 press conference.
At first, Microsoft maintained that Xbox One games would require be fronted by a publisher. That changed recently when he company did another 180, announcing that not only would it allow self-publishing, every console acts as a dev kit.
A free dev kit sounds appealing, especially when PS4 developer kits cost thousands of dollars.
Sony has the indie developer crowd right now, but such pricey technology for tomorrow's basement-run teams could decrease the company's indie following over time.
Back to top Go down
TRASHBOAT
TRASHBOAT

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 4:10 pm

and the obvious info on online features, multiplayer, and online fees

Both Microsoft and Sony are charging for multiplayer this generation, whereas PS3 gamers got to log into matches scott-free.
However, only Microsoft is going to lock apps behind its Xbox Live paywall. 

Sony has confirmed that streaming video content like Netflix, Hulu Plus and MLB.TV on PS4 won't require a PlayStation Plus subscription.

Next-generation console buyers who don't plan on paying the yearly fee and do plan on using the system for entertainment purposes may want to weigh that into their final decision.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Adam

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:47 pm

PS4 rules ... Robbie get a ps4 for sure Smile  Thumbs up  love the touchpad Razz
Back to top Go down
Nianio
Nianio

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 6:31 am

I have this game, and would happily recommend it to others, has beautiful visuals and plenty of varied games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PlayStation 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PlayStation 4   PlayStation 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

PlayStation 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D4jsp :: Off-Topic :: General Gaming-