D4jsp
Hello, and Welcome to D4jsp!

It appears you are not logged in yet. If you have an existing account use the Log In button below. If you have not created an account yet, please do so! It only takes a few moments, and you will be given access to many other features not available to guests! Sign up to see what there is!

Also, Advertisements have been removed for registered members.


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | .
 

 Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nianio
avatar
Posts : 83
Joined : 2013-12-12

#1
PostSubject: Suggestions   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:13 pm

if there is a possibility that I would like to someone he added sections for of polish etc and changed color from pink donor site to another Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BatmanTheGamer
avatar
Posts : 728
Joined : 2013-11-18

#2
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Nianio wrote:
if there is a possibility that I would like to someone he added sections for of polish etc and changed color from pink donor site to another Smile

Color changed.
We would look into making a polish section if we had more polish members!  Happy 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nianio
avatar
Posts : 83
Joined : 2013-12-12

#3
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:23 pm

Dexter wrote:
Nianio wrote:
if there is a possibility that I would like to someone he added sections for of polish etc and changed color from pink donor site to another Smile

Color changed.
We would look into making a polish section if we had more polish members!  Happy 
Okay thanks  Hug . I call all my friend join forum Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BatmanTheGamer
avatar
Posts : 728
Joined : 2013-11-18

#4
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:31 pm

Nianio wrote:
Dexter wrote:
Nianio wrote:
if there is a possibility that I would like to someone he added sections for of polish etc and changed color from pink donor site to another Smile

Color changed.
We would look into making a polish section if we had more polish members!  Happy 
Okay thanks  Hug . I call all my friend join forum Smile

Okay, the more the better! you'll have to make a topic requesting a Polish section and attach a Poll!!!  Happy 
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nianio
avatar
Posts : 83
Joined : 2013-12-12

#5
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:33 pm

Dexter wrote:
Nianio wrote:
Dexter wrote:
Nianio wrote:
if there is a possibility that I would like to someone he added sections for of polish etc and changed color from pink donor site to another Smile

Color changed.
We would look into making a polish section if we had more polish members!  Happy 
Okay thanks  Hug . I call all my friend join forum Smile

Okay, the more the better! you'll have to make a topic requesting a Polish section and attach a Poll!!!  Happy 
Thanks!
Well, wait, and arrives a bit of polish Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
nousername

Posts : 538
Joined : 2013-10-07

#6
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Once (and if) we get enough international members, an international section will most definitely be added! Smile

___________________
Forum Rules|General Help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content


#7
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   

Back to top Go down
 

Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

 Similar topics

-
» how to test search suggestions(ajax) in google?
» Suggestions for easy non cook party food please.
» Help ....any suggestions( kind of a long post but desperate)
» Minecraft Online Servers Suggestions and Get Togethers
» Pre-Migraine rage/anger, suggestions

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
D4jsp :: General :: General Help :: Site Suggestions-